The POW edit menu
- Edit Graph:
This sequence of dialogues allows you to change the curves and images
displayed on a graph, and to define new curves and new images from
existing data. The ability to read in new data will be available soon.
- Add Text Label:
You can add an arbitrary text label to
a graph. One can control the font used for each label. Labels can be
attached either to the graph's geometry (eg, legends) or to its
coordinate system (eg, labeling objects).
- Choose Graph Size: You can resize the currently selected
graph to given dimensions (in pixels).
- Duplicate Graph: Make an exact duplicate of the current
- Delete Graph: Permanantly remove a graph. The objects within
the graph are not destroyed, however, and are still available from the
Edit Graph window.
- Merge Graphs: Selecting a graph from the hierarchical
menu will cause the contents of that graph to be copied into the
currently selected graph.
- Hide Graph: This allows you to remove any graph from
display on the POW canvas. The graph may be replotted
- Replot Graph: This allows you to restore a previously
hidden graph to the POW canvas. Replotting a graph will
cause POW to recalculate the x and y limits of the graph
to allow you to see all of the defined items on that graph;
that is all the points of all the curves and all of the
images will be visible.
- Axes Transforms: Select the type of logarithmic/linear
axes to use for the current graph. Any curves present will be remapped
to the appropriate axes. POW will attempt to maintain the current
- Tick Labels: You may choose decimal or Base
60/degree (WCS) formats for the axis labels on your graphs and
for what shows up in the Coordinate tracker. "Base 60" axes
only apply to graphs which contain images or curves with WCS
- Grid Line Options: You can toggle the grid on or
off and choose dashed and colored grid styles for the
currently selected graph. More options are available from the
Edit Graphs dialog box.
- Preferences: Set default behaviors and appearance
for POW, curves, images, and graphs. See
Pages maintained by
Send bug reports or feature requests via the
FTOOLS help desk.
HEASARC Home |
Last modified: Tuesday, 01-Aug-2006 14:44:00 EDT