SAX LEGSPC FITS keywords

	We are at work to define the structure and keywords for the
FITS data files for the SAX Low Energy Scintillation Proportional
Counter (LEGSPC) experiment. I have placed a draft document describing
the proposed FITS keywords and file structure for the raw data in our
anonymous ftp machine (astro.estec.esa.nl) in the file
pub/SAX/leda_0002.ps. Being a 15 page document I felt it was more
appropriate to make it available in this way rather than fill every
mailbox on heafits with it! We would like our file formats to be
compatible (insofar as possible) with the (proposed) FITS standards. I
would be grateful to any of the FITS gurus out there for any comments
they would want to make on the document.

		Fabio Favata

--
    Fabio Favata
    Astrophysics Division, European Space Agency