Processing Version 126.96.36.199
Last Updated on 2009 May 29
Notes on V188.8.131.52
V184.108.40.206 includes an update of the Suzaku software from version 10 to 12, including minor bug fixes.
In processing V220.127.116.11, the Suzaku software has been updated from Version 8 to 10, which includes minor bug fixes. The new HXD calibration files include an updated energy energy threshold for Epoch 5 PIN data which started from 2008-09-01.
The software as well as XIS and XRT calibration files in use since v18.104.22.168 include a major update for the XRT+XIS effective area calibration, although these changes have little effect on processing.
Software used since v22.214.171.124 includes a critical bug fix for hxdpi. The XIS calibration files in use since v126.96.36.199 include an updated energy resolution calibration for SCI-on data.
The XIS calibration files in use since v188.8.131.52 include an updated energy scale calibration for SCI-on data.
The HXD calibration files in use since V184.108.40.206 include an adjustment of the low energy threshold for the PIN, following the onset of the PIN flare events on 2007 July 28.
Major changes in v2.0 are as follows:
- XIS data with SCI-on will be processed
- Empirical correction for the thermal wobbling
- XIS data with P-sum mode will be processed
- The data format of HXD event FITS are changed
- Lower threshold channels of HXD-PIN are revised
- Energy scale calibration of HXD-GSO is revised
- Data screening criteria have been updated
- New "COR2" column is added to the EHK file
- New GTI files for XIS telemetry-unsaturated frames are created
- Timing discrepancy between the XIS (window mode) and PIN is improved
- Calibration status and caveats pages at ISAS.
If you have any questions concerning Suzaku, visit the Feedback form.