- Added FluxError and addFluxError to store errors on tabulated
data when available.
- Added LowEnergyLimit and HighEnergyLimit to store values to be
used when input energies are below and above, respectively, the
- Added Filename to store name of file from which the table was
- Added option not to read all the Spectra but just set up the
objects. Added a new method readSpectra which then loads the
- Added getValues to return the interpolated spectrum based on the
input parameter values.
HEASARC Home |
Last modified: Wednesday, 23-Mar-2022 21:08:59 EDT