- When writing output files change N_GRP and CHANNEL to J format if required.
- Fixed out-of-bounds writes in cases when the F_CHAN and N_CHAN
vector columns are longer than N_GRP.
- Modified rmf::read so that the EBOUNDS data is first read into a
separate rmf object so it can test for consistency between MATRIX and
EBOUNDS keywords such as CHANTYPE and INSTRUME. If inconsistencies are
found then messages are written to SPreportError so the calling program
can check for them. The keywords from MATRIX take priority over
those from EBOUNDS.
- Add handy functions to return vectors of extension numbers of
EBOUNDS and MATRIX extensions.
- Changed rmf compression criterion to only include elements with
values LO_THRES instead of LO_THRES.
- Write EBOUNDS and MATRIX energy columns as D instead of E to avoid
precision issues with high-resolution optical/UV spectra.
HEASARC Home |
Last modified: Wednesday, 23-Mar-2022 21:09:04 EDT