fv: New Features
The latest version of fv is version 5.2.1 released on July, 2008.
- Bug fixed: correct FITS Header string to WCSLib overflow 80 characters limit per card.
- Bug fixed: file selection panel not been displayed during exiting fv/pow application when the FITS file is modified during the session.
- Bug fixed: when editing plot/image information, new title string is not been updated in the graph bug.
- Bug fixed: zoom/unzoom of plot/image cause labels and units of the graph disappeared.
- Bug fixed: fv/pow crashes during rendering of graph/image if the FITS file consists of inconsistence coordinates or unsupported coordinates system.
- Bug fixed: un-necessary X and Y labels displayed in POW window (no image/plot created yet) when xspec is invoked.
- Enhancement: denote -SIP projection to its counter-part (i.e. -TAN-SIP to -TAN projection.)
- Enhancement: allow the selection of columns panel to remain visible during plotting.
- Enhancement: allow renaming capability of created region files when running special analysis tools in Hera.
Go to release notes for version 5.1.
Pages maintained by
Send bug reports or feature requests via the
FTOOLS help desk.
HEASARC Home |
Last modified: Monday, 28-Jul-2008 16:04:59 EDT