SPI analysis at the INTEGRAL Guest Observer Facility
last update: June 28, 2006The first INTEGRAL AGN Catalog
OSA 5.1 installed here at GSFC. Learn how to use it
SPIROS significance map of the Galactic plane (20 - 40 keV)
These pages provide information about INTEGRAL/SPI data analysis done at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. On the top
you find the navigation buttons.
- Please read the News page to get to know the latest changes.
- The Online User Manuals are all you need to read to process SPI data.
- Data which you can use for running your analysis can be found on the Data page.
- IRFs and RMFs are needed to extract images and spectra from the SPI data. You find a list of available response files and download them on this page.
- Documentation is sometimes difficult to find. Here is a list of the relevant documents and links to SPI related sites: Documentation & Links. You find here descriptions of the DAL packets as well as links to the IT, ISDAG, ISDC, and more useful documents.
- In case you have a question - please look into the Frequently asked questions list. Perhaps you find the answer there!
This page is maintained by Volker Beckmann and frequently updated.