fv: New Features
The latest version of fv is version 5.3 released on July, 2009.
- Bug fixed: Fix large FITS file crashing and displaying summary/header issue.
- Bug fixed: Fix opening FITS files in read-only mode issue.
- Bug fixed: Fix scale error on colorbar.
- Bug fixed: Fix axial label and scale issue for image constructed from image table cells.
- Bug fixed: Fix no plot in pow scope area when displaying/flipping contour map (on separate graph.)
- Bug fixed: Fix grid displaying issue when flipping a plot.
- Bug fixed: Fix crashing issue when Zoom and then Reset zoom of images constructed from an image table.
- Bug fixed: Fix information missing when displaying movie from a 3-D image table.
- Enhancement: Adding wcsfix routine to handle non-standard WCS keywords values in FITS header.
- Enhancement: Change release version to 5.3.
Go to previous release notes for version 5.2.1.
Pages maintained by
Send bug reports or feature requests via the
FTOOLS help desk.
HEASARC Home |
Last modified: Thursday, 16-Jul-2009 14:04:39 EDT
HEASARC support for unencrypted FTP access ended on September 20, 2019. Please see this notice for details.