ASCA: Timelines & Mission Information
This page documents observations that were accepted and/or carried out, and planned or unforseen events that affected the operations of, or data downlink from, ASCA.
Important Events During the ASCA Mission
- Data loss report
- check this report if your observation has an unexpected gap.
- ASCA Operation News - any other mission anomalies?
- Daily Mission Reports - the duty scientists (touban) reports
- Archive of ASCANEWS email bulletins
- Publications and Bibliographies from ASCA
- The US ASCA GOF Anonymous FTP Area
Orbital Information History of: Period, Eccentricity, ...
- A List of Common ASCA Acronyms
Timelines, Observation Log, Archive List etc.
databases in Browse
- ASCA observation log
- The Approved Observing Program (PV, AO1, AO2, AO3, AO4 and AO5)
- Accepted AO-5 Targets (Updated 1997 Oct 28)
- AO-5 Long-term Timeline
- Accepted AO-6 Targets (Updated 1997 Dec 03)
- AO-6 Long-term Timeline
- Accepted AO-7 Targets (Minor corrections on 1999 Jan 21)
- AO-7 Long-term Timeline
- Accepted "AO-8" Long-look Targets
- "AO-8" Schedule
This file was last modified on Tuesday, 12-Oct-2021 14:34:41 EDT
HEASARC Guest Observer Facility
If you have any questions concerning ASCA, visit our Feedback form.