ASCA Data Processing
This page documents what have been done to the ASCA data at GSFC. We also include some information on events that happened before we received the raw data from ISAS; see the Timelines & Mission Information for more. For the details of what you can do to analyze the ASCA data received from GSFC, please see the Data Analysis page.
update - more accurately calibrated data have been produced for
some recent sequences outside normal processing. This
supersedes the earlier (2001 April) reprocessing and affects more
- The ASCA
Getting Started Guide will help you start working
with your data as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- ASCA Processing detailed documentation
Criteria used in processing ASCA data at GSFC.
on specific ASCA observations
- ASCA calibration data
- Important Events During the ASCA Mission
- Data loss report - check this if your observation has an unexpected gap.
- ASCA Operation News - any other mission anomalies?
- Rules for ASCA data entering the public domain
- Rev1/Rev2 switchover on 1997 June 18.
- The ASCA Project Data
Management Plan (PDMP).
This file was last modified on Friday, 14-Apr-2006 16:31:29 EDT
HEASARC Guest Observer Facility
If you have any questions concerning ASCA, visit our Feedback form.