ASCA public archive complete! (Oct 5, 2001)
GIS gain update
- more accurately calibrated data are available for some recent sequences
outside the normal archive. This supersedes the earlier
(2001 April) reprocessing and affects more sequences.
- ASCA archive via Browse
- The US ASCA GOF Anonymous FTP Area
- If you are based outside the US, please also consider:
Publications and Bibliographies from ASCA
- ASCA SIS Source Catalog in Browse
- ASCA GIS Source Catalog in Browse (see also the ASCA Medium Sensitivity Survey page at ISAS).
- How to access the ASCA
about ASCA observations
- ASCA databases using Browse
observation log (from ISAS)
- The FAQ for non-experts
(astronomers who usually work in other wavelength regimes, beginning
graduate students etc.)
- The ASCA Getting Started Guide
- The ASCA Data Reduction Guide
- ASCA Processing documentation
- ASCA Project Data Management Plan (PDMP)
- REV1/REV2 Switchover on June 18, 1997.
- File name description for Rev1 and Rev2 data.
- Rules for ASCA data entering the public domain.
This file was last modified on Friday, 14-Apr-2006 16:31:37 EDT
HEASARC Guest Observer Facility
If you have any questions concerning ASCA, visit our Feedback form.