RXTE "Instrument/Mission/Software" Papers
- An Empirical Method for Improving the Quality of RXTE HEXTE Spectra
First Author: Garcia, Javier A.
The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 819, Issue 1, article id. 76, 7 pp. (2016).
Publication Date: Mar 2016
Bibliographic Code: 2016ApJ...819...76G
- Denoising of X-ray pulsar observed profile in the undecimated wavelet domain
First Author: Xue, Meng-fan
Acta Astronautica, Volume 118, Pages 1-10, 2016
Publication Date: Jan 2016
Bibliographic Code: 2016AcAau.118....1X
- On the possibility of improving the orbits of satellites based on observations of isolated X-ray pulsars
First Author: Revnivtsev, M. G.
Astronomy Letters, Volume 41, Issue 8, pp.450-455
Publication Date: Aug 2015
Bibliographic Code: 2015AstL...41..450R
- An Empirical Method for Improving the Quality of RXTE PCA Spectra
First Author: Garcia, Javier A.
The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 794, Issue 1, article id. 73, 12 pp. (2014).
Publication Date: Oct 2014
Bibliographic Code: 2014ApJ...794...73G
- Advances in the RXTE Proportional Counter Array Calibration: Nearing the Statistical Limit
First Author: Shaposhnikov, Nikolai
The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 757, Issue 2, article id. 159, 7 pp. (2012).
Publication Date: Oct 2012
Bibliographic Code: 2012ApJ...757..159S
- Cross-calibration of the X-ray instruments onboard the Chandra, INTEGRAL, RXTE, Suzaku, Swift, and XMM-Newton observatories using G21.5-0.9
First Author: Tsujimoto, M.
Astronomy and Astrophysics, Volume 525, id.A25, 15 pp.
Publication Date: Jan 2011
Bibliographic Code: 2011A&A...525A..25T
- The outflow in Mrk 509. A method to calibrate XMM-Newton EPIC-pn and RGS
First Author: Detmers, R. G.
Astronomy and Astrophysics, Volume 516, id.A61, 10 pp.
Publication Date: Jun 2010
Bibliographic Code: 2010A&A...516A..61D
- On Calibrations Using the Crab Nebula and Models of the Nebular X-Ray Emission
First Author: Weisskopf, M. C.
The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 713, Issue 2, pp. 912-919 (2010).
Publication Date: Apr 2010
Bibliographic Code: 2010ApJ...713..912W
- Beyond XSPEC: Toward Highly Configurable Astrophysical Analysis
First Author: Noble, M. S.
Publications of the Astronomical Society of Pacific, Volume 120, Issue 869, pp. 821 (2008).
Publication Date: Jul 2008
Bibliographic Code: 2008PASP..120..821N
- In-Orbit Timing Calibration of the Hard X-Ray Detector on Board Suzaku
First Author: Terada, Yukikatsu
Publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan, Vol.60, No.SP1, pp.S25--S34
Publication Date: Jan 2008
Bibliographic Code: 2008PASJ...60S..25T
- Calibration of the Rossi X-Ray Timing Explorer Proportional Counter Array
First Author: Jahoda, Keith
The Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series, Volume 163, Issue 2, pp. 401-423.
Publication Date: Apr 2006
Bibliographic Code: 2006ApJS..163..401J
- Using Astrophysical Data Archives In Astrophysical Research: RXTE As A Case Study
First Author: Sabat, Hanna A.
Astrophysics and Space Science, v. 273, Issue 1/4, p. 141-153 (2000).
Publication Date: Sep 2000
Bibliographic Code: 2000Ap&SS.273..141S
- In-Flight Performance of the High-Energy X-Ray Timing Experiment on the Rossi X-Ray Timing Explorer
First Author: Rothschild, R. E.
Astrophysical Journal v.496, p.538
Publication Date: Mar 1998
Bibliographic Code: 1998ApJ...496..538R
- An Efficient Algorithm for the Detection of Infrequent Rapid Bursts in Time Series Data
First Author: Giles, A. B.
Astrophysical Journal v.474, p.464
Publication Date: Jan 1997
Bibliographic Code: 1997ApJ...474..464G
- The high energy X-ray timing experiment on XTE.
First Author: Gruber, D. E.
Astronomy and Astrophysics Supplement, v.120, p.641-644
Publication Date: Dec 1996
Bibliographic Code: 1996A&AS..120C.641G