ASCA Calibration - Latest Files and Uncertainties
Calibration - General
- Calibration Uncertainties
- updated 2001 February 13.
- ASCA calibration data
- Links to the important calibration files with explanations.
- Effect of Changes in the ASCA Calibration on Spectral Parameters - a comparison of old and current spectral calibrations, and the effects of using different calibrations.
- Simultaneous ASCA,
RXTE and BeppoSAX Observations of 3C 273
- SIS Calibration Information Pages at ISAS.
- Parameterization of SIS Efficiency Loss in 1-CCD Mode
- The Latest
CTI calibration file - this includes a preliminary calibration of the
Evolution of the SIS CTI and the
Updated Calibration of
Non-uniform CTI (March 30, 2001).
- Status of the GIS gain calibration - updated 1999 Oct 21. See also GIS gain calibration of recent observations (this supersedes the 2001 April version) - 2002 Jun 26.
- Coordinate Update - Updated 2000 Oct. 20
This file was last modified on Thursday, 02-Oct-2003 10:13:21 EDT
HEASARC Guest Observer Facility
If you have any questions concerning ASCA, visit our Feedback form.