PIMMS Version 2.5 Release Note
New and updated features in PIMMS v2.5 are:
- Updated effective area curve for the various AXAF instruments,
obtained from the AXAF
Science Center in early December, 1997.
- A beta-release support for calculating AXAF ACIS pile-ups
- PIMMS now accepts wavelength range in Angstroms
whenever an energy range can be/must be specified.
- The restriction on power law photon index has been eliminated.
- First preliminary effective area curves for ASTRO-E XRS
HEASARC Home |
HEASARC support for unencrypted FTP access ended on September 20, 2019. Please see this notice for details.
This file was last modified on Tuesday, 13-Sep-2005 16:04:36 EDT