PIMMS Version 2.6 a-c Release Notes
New and updated features in PIMMS v2.6 are:
- Version 2.6c (Released 1999 May 4) contains the new calibration
information for RXTE PCA, appropriate for "Epoch 4" gain setting.
- Version 2.6b (Released 1999 March 8) corrects a problem in 2.6a
for XMM EPIC pile-up calculations at high count rates.
- New in version 2.6a (Released 1999 February 2).
- 1999 January versions of effective area curves for
ASTRO-E XRS and XIS instruments, with event grade
calculation for the former appropriate for the bilinear
- 1999 January versions of the XMM EPIC effective area curves,
with up-to-date pile-up and dead-time information.
HEASARC Home |
HEASARC support for unencypted FTP access will be ending on September 20, 2019. Please see this notice for details.
This file was last modified on Tuesday, 13-Sep-2005 16:04:37 EDT