PIMMS Version 2.7 Release Notes
New and updated features in PIMMS v2.6 are:
- New in version 2.7 (Released 1999 July 9).
- Latest (1999 June) effective area curves for the ASTRO-E
instruments are included.
- Now uses XTE PCA count rate per PCU (Proportional Counter Unit),
not per 5 PCUs.
- Changed all (except historical) references to AXAF
- Enlarged the buffer size for storing external spectral models
(supplied as an ASCII file) to 65536 lines.
HEASARC Home |
HEASARC support for unencrypted FTP access ended on September 20, 2019. Please see this notice for details.
This file was last modified on Wednesday, 02-Jun-2010 10:22:15 EDT