PIMMS Version 3.1 Release Notes
New and updated features in PIMMS v3.1 are:
- New in version 3.1c (Released 2001 May 03).
- Fix for extrapolation bug for file-based models
(such as Raymond-Smith), which existed in versions
3.0 through 3.1b and were occasionally severe if
multiple file-based models were combined into a single model.
- New in version 3.1b (Released 2001 February 27).
- Clarification: Chandra HETG and LETG first order
count rates are the sum of +1st and -1st orders.
- New in version 3.1a (Released 2001 January 29).
- Chandra AO-3 support.
- Minor bug fixes and clean-ups.
HEASARC Home |
HEASARC support for unencrypted FTP access ended on September 20, 2019. Please see this notice for details.
This file was last modified on Tuesday, 13-Sep-2005 16:04:37 EDT