PIMMS Version 3.6/3.6a/3.6b/3.6c Release Notes
- New in Version 3.6c (Released 2005 Feb 10)
- New effective area curve for Swift BAT, corresponding
to one detector to match the BAT analysis software default units.
(Note that V3.6b and earlier contained the effective area curve
for 16384 detectors that are fully illuminated by a source
- New in Version 3.6b (Released 2005 Jan 03)
- Updated effective area curves for the Chandra instruments.
- New in Version 3.6/3.6a (Released 2004 Sep 15)
- Version 3.6a contains updated XMM-Newton RGS
effective area curves. The changes are minor below
about 1.8 keV, somewhat noticeable above.
- Updated effective area curves for XMM-Newton EPIC instruments,
appropriate for AO-4 proposals. Note that, starting this version,
the EPIC area curves are given for a 15 arcsec radius extraction
region, which is typically used for a point source. On-axis
observation is assumed as befor.
- A bug in model parser has been corrected, now allowing NH
to be specified when file-based models are used as second (etc.)
component of a composite model.
HEASARC Home |
The HEASARC welcomes your participation in a brief survey to capture how users access and utilize HEASARC data, software, and services. The outcome(s) of this survey will be used to guide, prioritize, and plan our activities and development in the coming years. It contains 18 questions, generally takes just a few minutes to complete, and your answers will remain totally anonymous. We thank you in advance for your valuable feedback.
This file was last modified on Tuesday, 13-Sep-2005 16:04:37 EDT