PIMMS Version 4.1 Release Notes
- New in Version 4.1/4.1a (Released 2010 Jun 1/3) and 4.1b (2010 Sep 21)
- Version 4.1b includes updated effective XMM-Newton effective area
curves for AO-10 propoers, although the differences should be
unnoticeable. It also includes a new set of effective area curves
- By the request of XMM-Newton project at ESA, version 4.1 reverts
to using a large extraction region and PATTERNS 0 through 12 (MOS)/4 (pn)
in calculated EPIC count rates.
- Version 4.1 incorrectly stated that both MOS and pn count rates
are for PATTERNS 0 through 4. The only change in version 4.1a
is to correct this error in screen output and in documentation.
- Version 4.1 includes preliminary effective area curves for ASTRO-H,
the Japanese-US mission scheduled for launch in 2014.
- Version 4.1 now reports energy/wavelength ranges with an increased
number of digits.
HEASARC Home |
HEASARC support for unencrypted FTP access ended on September 20, 2019. Please see this notice for details.
This file was last modified on Monday, 30-Jan-2012 09:08:03 EST