PIMMS Version 4.6/4.6a/4.6b Release Notes
- New in Version 4.6/4.6a/4.6b (Released 2012 May 25/Sep 28/2013 Jan 25)
- Version 4.6b contains an updated set of effective area curves for
the Chandra instruments, suitable for Cycle 15 proposers, although the
differences with the Cycle 14 versions are minor. Version 4.6b also
contains larger arrays for missions/instruments; this only affects users
who wish to add many extra missions/instruments to the standard PIMMS
- Version 4.6a contains a minor update of Suzaku XIS effective area
curves appropriate for AO-8 proposers.
- Version 4.6 includes the effective area curve for NICER, a proposed X-ray
astrophysics payload on the International Space Station.
- Version 4.6 adds instrument-specific outputs for the ASTRO-H SGD
instrument (source and background count rates in 2 energy bands, with
estimated 3 and 5 sigma detection times).
HEASARC Home |
HEASARC support for unencypted FTP access will be ending on September 20, 2019. Please see this notice for details.
This file was last modified on Monday, 17-Aug-2015 20:20:32 EDT