Publication list from ADS
The Wind publication list through June, 1999 is the result of a
query to the ADS
service using the keyword (WIND AND TGRS) OR (WIND AND KONUS).
Note: the following link is not
section 508 compliant.
On the instrumentation
On the Gamma-Ray Bursts detected by Konus
- Teegarden 1986, Adv Sp Res, 6, No.4, pp.93-96.
- Owens et al 1991, IEEE Trans on Nucl Sci, 38, No.2, pp.559-567.
- Konus , Aptekar et al. 1995, Space Sci. Rev., 71, pp. 265-272.
On the Observations of the Galactic Center by TGRS
- Two and half years of Konus-Wind Gamma-ray burst observations,
Cline et al., 1997, Fourth Huntsville Gamma-Ray Burst Symposium, held
15-20 September, 1997.
- TGRS Observation of the Galactic Center Annihilation Line,
Teegarden et al., 1996, Ap J Lett., 463, L75.
Data available from external sites
- GRB Lightcurves
from the GCN site. This archives all the GCN/KONUS Notices and
lightcurves in their original form as they were sent out to the GCN sites.
at NSSDC. This is the complete archive of the data obtained with the
experiments on board Wind.