PIMMS Version 2.3 Release Note
New and updated features in PIMMS v2.3 are:
- New (in-orbit) calibrations for XTE PCA and HEXTE instruments.
Use of the new numbers is a requirement for XTE AO-2 proposals.
- An optional set of extra Raymond-Smith models, suitable in particular
for EUVE and ROSAT data.
- The ROSAT PSPC "Snowden R-band" effective area curves, courtesy Dr. Richard
West of Leicester.
- An update on instrument-specific information for the SAX PDS instrument.
- A new command LOG: this allows users to capture PIMMS output in
a log file.
HEASARC Home |
This file was last modified on Tuesday, 13-Sep-2005 16:04:36 EDT
HEASARC support for unencypted FTP access will be ending on September 20, 2019. Please see this notice for details.