PIMMS Version 4.10/4.10a/4.10b Release Notes
- New in Version 4.10/4.10a/4.10b (Released 2019 Aug 12/Aug 27/2020 Jan 6)
- Version 4.10b contains an updated set of effective area curves for
Chandra instruments, suitable for Cycle 22 proposals.
- Version 4.10a contains an updated set of effective area curves for
XMM-Newton EPIC instruments, suitable for AO-19 proposals.
- Version 4.10 includes an update for NICER, suitable for Cycle 2 proposers.
The changes in the effective area curve are minor; far more important is
the updates in the broadband (now clearly defined as 0.2-12 keV) background
count rate; background rate in Version 4.9/4.9a was much higher, since it
included contributions below 0.2 keV.
- Version 4.10 also includes a set of effective area curves for Athena XIFU.
HEASARC Home |
This file was last modified on Thursday, 27-Feb-2020 15:24:32 EST